PUBG is the recent trend in the gaming world. Grabbing a million users for this game within months from its launch has itself been a great success for this game. It costs about $30 to play PUBG on Windows.
However, the mobile version of the game is for free. Also for Mac OS, it needs to be run using some other servers provided by platforms like GeForce Now.
So if you want to play it on your desktop you have to pay some cost.
At the same time you can run the mobile version on your PC for free by running an emulator and thus players have managed to play it on Windows 10.
Before getting started on the discussion of how to play PUBG on Windows, there are certain system requirements that you should know about.
PUBG minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: 64- bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1,
- Processor: Intel core-i5-4430 / AMD FX 6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960 2 GB / AMD RADEON R7 370 2GB.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection.
- Storage: 30 GB Available Space.
While PUBG will run on Windows 7, still it has the bad advantage of not being updated from time to time as it is an old OS. On the other hand, Windows 10, which may not be the perfect host for the game, can give you a better experience and rectify all the missteps of Windows 8.
How to play PUBG on Windows 10?
For this, you can download the emulator from Tencent’s Website.
It is actually an EXE file that you need to run. It will first download the emulator, and then the game files. You don’t need to go for any task on your own. All of it is done when you download the file.
Once it installs the “Tencent Gaming Buddy”, click on the start button. The files for PUBG Mobile now start getting downloaded. It may take a while for this task to finish. Once it is done, you will get to see the following screen:
Now since the only purpose of this emulator is to play PUBG Mobile on Windows, so that technically means it knows you already have a keyboard and that it is already configured with the optimal settings. You won’t have much of an option to change any settings of the control keys in this regard. But you do have the option of changing the resolution of the screen in order to get a better viewing experience. The Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator has the hardware limitations when it comes to the graphics quality.
The game runs on your PC just like it does on your mobile from which is the main reason why you have a limited set of options with respect to PC.
Once you are set, you can play as a guest or you can connect through your Facebook account and begin gaming. The rules are the same. The only difference comes in controls of the game. There is also a support for the controller if you want. It also comes with the features of recording the gameplay, taking screenshots and playing in full-screen mode.
We hope that you were able to play PUBG on windows, now before moving on we would love if you checked out Best free unblocked movie sites.
There are two basic options which you can employ to play PUBG on Windows ->
- Blue Stacks.
Setting up PUBG Mobile on Blue Stacks
- Firstly you should have the minimum system requirements as specified earlier.
- Log in to your Google Account, so that you can get into the home screen after you have downloaded the Blue Stacks Files. You will find that some other games are automatically added along with an App for feedback. Here you can access the PUBG Mobile in the Google Play store and then download it into your system.
- It is found by many that the first time you launch the App it will open and then just close back. But the second time it will launch itself just fine.
- You can set all the volumes to max as is recommended by many tutorials.
- Next, you need to change the emulator settings:
- Set the display to 1280 x 720.
- Set on high DPI.
- Recommended running graphics mode on Open GL.
- Make sure to keep the “Advanced Graphics Mode” unchecked as it is a beta setting which is known to cause problems like missing buildings and other such graphical errors.
After messing around with the settings, you need to re-launch the app. Next, check the controls menu in order to see that everything about the character that you made up is in its proper place.
How to set up PUBG Mobile on NoxPlayer?
- Download and install NoxPlayer and make sure that you are running a version of V220.127.116.11 and above.
- Next, navigate to the Google Play store and download and install PUBG Mobile.
- Change the emulator settings now:
- Set CPU to core 2 or higher.
- Set memory to 2048 or higher.
- Set start upsetting resolution to 1280 X 720.
- Set graphics rendering mode to run in DirectX.
- Now you can change your keyboard settings.
If you do not want to use PUBG Mobile on your Windows, you also have a better option but with some cost. PUBG is available especially for Windows 10 in the Steam Store. The money that it costs is almost the same as Minecraft, so you can’t particularly call it expensive.
End of The Line –
So This was the tutorial to run PUBG on windows pc, We know that you will love to play PUBG on windows.
If you have any suggestion or queries, Feel free to let us know by commenting below.
Do share with your squad and enjoy a lot of chicken dinners together